Event Roundup, August 13
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- August 16: The Future of Google Advertising (BizHack Presents) (Miami, FL)
- August 20: ONA meetup featuring speaker from NY Times digital team (Cincinnati, OH)
- August 22: The “A little bit of our Syria” project: Blending photography, podcasting and AR (Brisbane, Australia)
- August 22-24: Media Party 2018 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- August 23: Behind the Scenes: The Latest in Web Redesign (St. Louis, MO)
- August 27-September 23: Intro to Mapping and GIS for Journalists (Online)
- August 28: Connecting readers through visuals with Weiyi Cai (Dawn) from Reuters SG (Singapore)
- August 28: Indústria de Games com Grant Shonkwiller (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- September 11-12: ASNE-APME News Leadership Conference (Austin, TX)
- September 13-15: ONA18 (Austin, TX)
- September 18-19: BBC textAV - London 2018 (London, UK)
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings, too.
Director of OpenNews.