Event Roundup, February 26
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- February 28: Dan Petrie - Data Journalism, Fad or Future (Brisbane, Australia)
- February 28: Getting started with Git! (Washington, DC)
- March 1: Collaboration + Data: Tools, Techniques and Tips for Journalists (San Francisco, CA)
- March 2: Data Intersections (Miami, FL)
- March 4: Open Data Day 2018 (New Orleans, LA)
- March 8: #21 Journalismus und Künstliche Intelligenz (Zurich, Switzerland)
- March 8: Expert tips for building an award winning newsletter (Seattle, WA)
- March 8: Public Newsroom #54: The Chicago Data Collaborative (Chicago, IL)
- March 8-11: 2018 National Institute of Computer Assisted Reporting Conference (Chicago, IL)
- March 19: Newsroom Coding Interest Group at Boston University: Immersives (Boston, MA)
- March 7: Last day for local newsrooms to apply to Matter’s New York City workshop
- March 26: Last day to enter the Data Journalism Awards
- April 1: Last day to propose a session to the International Open Data Conference
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Director of OpenNews.