Event Roundup, February 5
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- February 8: “Media have to find their DNA” - GEN-ONA masterclass with Matt Kelly (Lisbon, Portugal)
- February 9: How Reporters Can Integrate New Media Tools (Amherst, MA)
- February 13: Beyond Transparency: Discover the new National Treasury spending and data portal (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- February 13: Learn & Burn: Creating a process for testing, adopting new tools and technology (Reno, NV)
- February 16: ¡A subir el costo de la mentira en elecciones! (Bogotá, Colombia)
- February 9: Last day to submit a NICAR lightning talk pitch
- February 15: Last day to apply to the Ida B. Wells Fellowship
- February 15: Last day to apply for European cross-border reporting grant
- February 25: Last day to apply to AAJA’s Executive Leadership Program
- March 26: Last day to enter the Data Journalism Awards
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Director of OpenNews.