Event Roundup, June 3
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- June 5: Panel: How journalists can engage digital audiences (Austin, TX)
- June 5: How Do We Fix Bay Area Journalism? With Neil Chase, CEO of CALmatters (San Francisco, CA)
- June 7: Count workshop: exploring the impact of AirBnb rentals (Birmingham, United Kingdom)
- June 13-16: IRE 2019 (Houston, TX)
- June 14: Helping the tech folks in your newsroom succeed (Houston, TX)
- June 15: Innovative Storytelling: Indonesian Presidential Election and May 13 Riot (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- June 19: Engagement Explained Live (Berlin, Germany)
- June 21-22: 2019 Latino Media Summit (New York, NY)
- June 25-26: Punto de encuentro: Periodismo, innovación y emprendimientos (Cancún, México)
- July 11-12: SRCCON 2019 (Minneapolis, MN)
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings, too.
Co-Executive Director of OpenNews.