Event Roundup, Mar 10
Upcoming Journalism Code Events and Deadlines
- March 11: H/H: Toimitusjärjestelmät – niitä ilman ei voi elää eikä niiden kanssa voi elää. (Helsinki, Finland)
- March 12: Designing Cards for Everyone: Enabling Posts Across Sites and Platforms (Boston, MA)
- March 15: Datos Abiertos y que hacer con ellos. (Montevideo, Uruguay)
- March 17: Demo Day (New York, NY)
- March 24: Introduction to Data Visualization and Infographics with the Guardian’s Amanda Shendruk (Ottawa, ON)
- March 25: Human-centered Journalism: Designing for Engagement (Boston, MA)
- April 30-May 4 International Journalism Festival (Perugia, Italy)
- May 2-4: MediaHackDays (Aarhus, Denmark)
- March 31: Submissions due for Wikimania
- April 4: Submissions due for Global Editors Network Data Journalism Awards
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of OpenNews.