Event Roundup, March 26
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- March 27: Data Vis Talks: Mapping Cities – Making Cities (Berlin, Germany)
- March 27: Finding Solutions: Lessons from the Trenches of Solutions Journalism (Boston, MA)
- March 28: Data Journalism DC #16 present data in ways that best tell your story (Washington, DC)
- March 28: Automation and News (Los Angeles, CA)
- March 29: Creating a Process for Testing and Adopting New Tools and Technology (Dallas, TX)
- April 3: Ethics in digital journalism with Storyful’s Mandy Jenkins (Pittsburgh, PA)
- April 5: Primera Asamblea de HHROS | Definamos juntxs los temas y proyectos para 2018 (Rosario, Argentina)
- April 6: ONA St. Louis: Half-Day Digital Storytelling Workshop (St. Louis, MO)
- April 13-14: International Symposium on Online Journalism 2018 (Austin, TX)
- April 14: ONA Triangle: Digital Storytelling Workshop and Leadership Training (Chapel Hill, NC)
- March 26: Last day to enter the Data Journalism Awards
- March 29: Last day to suggest a session to the Online News Association conference
- April 1: Last day to propose a session to the International Open Data Conference
- April 3: Last day to propose a session to Jornadas de Periodismo de Datos y Datos Abiertos
- April 9: Last day to apply for “Magic Grant” funding from the Brown Institute
- April 12: Last day to apply to Reveal Investigative Fellowship
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of OpenNews.