Event Roundup, March 5
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- March 8: #21 Journalismus und Künstliche Intelligenz (Zurich, Switzerland)
- March 8: Expert tips for building an award winning newsletter (Seattle, WA)
- March 8: Public Newsroom #54: The Chicago Data Collaborative (Chicago, IL)
- March 8-11: 2018 National Institute of Computer Assisted Reporting Conference (Chicago, IL)
- March 9: NICAR at the Design Museum (Chicago, IL)
- March 10: Awesomest Journalism Party. Ever. at SXSW (Austin, TX)
- March 19: Newsroom Coding Interest Group at Boston University: Immersives (Boston, MA)
- March 19: Jornal Nexo - dados, reportagens e gráficos (São Paulo, Brazil)
- March 21: Misinformation and the media: Flash talks and happy hour discussion (Philadelphia, PA)
- March 7: Last day for local newsrooms to apply to Matter’s New York City workshop
- March 26: Last day to enter the Data Journalism Awards
- March 29: Last day to suggest a session to the Online News Association conference
- April 1: Last day to propose a session to the International Open Data Conference
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Deputy Director of OpenNews.