Event Roundup, May 14
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- May 14: Between Likes and Lies: The Battle Against Media Manipulation (New York, NY)
- May 14-16: OpenVis Conf (Paris, France)
- May 15: Viz for social good (Singapore)
- May 17: Making maps with R (London, UK)
- May 17: Blockchain + journalisme (featuring Civil and Brave) (Montreal, Quebec)
- May 17: Fundamentals of Data Journalism Workshop (St. Louis, MO)
- May 21: ONA UK women’s leadership event (London, UK)
- May 23: Our challenge is this: how to make a hit podcast (Brisbane, Australia)
- June 8-9: ONA Local Summit 2018 (Detroit, MI)
- June 14-17: Allied Media Conference (Detroit, MI)
- May 31: Last day to apply to participate in Maynard 200
- June 3: Last day to submit a talk or tutorial proposal to DjangoCon
- June 7: Last day to submit an entry to the Online Journalism Awards
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Co-Executive Director of OpenNews.