Event Roundup, May 21
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- May 21: ONA UK women’s leadership event (London, UK)
- May 23: Our challenge is this: how to make a hit podcast (Brisbane, Australia)
- May 23: Fundamentals of Data Journalism (Online)
- May 25: Periodismo y tecnología, para un voto informado en Elecciones 2018 (Arequipa, Peru)
- June 5: How to Plan, Implement and Manage a Newsroom Collaboration (Online)
- June 6: ONA New Jersey data journalism training (Iselin, NJ)
- June 8-9: ONA Local Summit 2018 (Detroit, MI)
- June 14-17: Allied Media Conference (Detroit, MI)
- June 28-29: SRCCON (Minneapolis, MN)
- May 31: Last day to apply to participate in Maynard 200
- June 1: Last day to apply to ASNE Emerging Leaders Institutes before NAHJ and NABJ
- June 1: Last day to pitch a talk to State of the Map US
- June 3: Last day to submit a talk or tutorial proposal to DjangoCon
- June 7: Last day to submit an entry to the Online Journalism Awards
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-Executive Director of OpenNews.