Event Roundup, May 7
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- May 10: Workshop - Fundamentals of data journalism (Chicago, IL)
- May 10-11: 2018 Collaborative Journalism Summit (Montclair, NJ)
- May 11: Insights: Revenue + Engagement (Toronto, ON)
- May 14: Between Likes and Lies: The Battle Against Media Manipulation (New York, NY)
- May 14-16: OpenVis Conf (Paris, France)
- May 15: Viz for social good (Singapore)
- May 23: Our challenge is this: how to make a hit podcast (Brisbane, Australia)
- June 8-9: ONA Local Summit 2018 (Detroit, MI)
- June 14-17: Allied Media Conference (Detroit, MI)
- May 7: Last day to propose a session to WordCamp for Publishers: Chicago
- May 31: Last day to apply to participate in Maynard 200
- June 3: Last day to submit a talk or tutorial proposal to DjangoCon
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Co-Executive Director of OpenNews.