Event Roundup, November 13
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- November 15: Lessons from #ONA2017 (Atlanta, GA)
- November 15-16: Dodging the Memory Hole 2017 (San Francisco, CA)
- November 16: How to navigate newsroom politics (and be your best advocate) (Washington, DC)
- November 17: Is Trump Making Investigative Journalism Great Again? (Boston, MA)
- November 20: A voyage in data land with Hannah Yan Han from Airbnb (Singapore)
- November 23: Andy Kirk—The Design of Nothing (Brisbane, Australia)
- December 7-8: SRCCON:WORK
- November 17: Last day to enter NICAR’s Philip Meyer Awards
- Soon: Pitch a session to the Society of News Design conference
- November 20: Last day to apply for European cross-border research journalism grants
- November 30: Last day to apply for ONA Women’s Leadership Accelerator
- November 30: Last day to apply for Poynter’s Leadership Academy for Women in Digital Media
- December 3: Last day to apply to Ida B. Wells Society for Investigative Reporting Fellowship Program
- December 4: Last day to apply to the John S. Knight Stanford Fellowship
- December 15: Last day to apply for Scripps Howard Foundation fellowship
- December 31: Last day to pitch to the International Journalism Festival 2018
- January 15: Last day to apply for Google News Lab fellowship
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Co-Executive Director of OpenNews.