Event Roundup, November 20
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- November 20: A voyage in data land with Hannah Yan Han from Airbnb (Singapore)
- November 22: Hacks/Hackers #36 – Computational Journalism and Machine Learning (Berlin, Germany)
- November 23: Andy Kirk—The Design of Nothing (Brisbane, Australia)
- November 30: #20 Textanalyse, Bankenregulierung und Richter (Zurich, Switzerland)
- November 30: Fighting “fake news”: What tools do we need to combat misinformation in SA? (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- December 7-8: SRCCON:WORK (Philadelphia, PA)
- Soon: Pitch a session to the Society of News Design conference
- November 20: Last day to apply for European cross-border research journalism grants
- November 30: Last day to apply for ONA Women’s Leadership Accelerator
- November 30: Last day to apply for Poynter’s Leadership Academy for Women in Digital Media
- December 1: Last day to apply for Data & Society Media Workshop
- December 3: Last day to apply to Ida B. Wells Society for Investigative Reporting Fellowship Program
- December 4: Last day to apply to the John S. Knight Stanford Fellowship
- December 15: Last day to apply for Scripps Howard Foundation fellowship
- December 31: Last day to pitch to the International Journalism Festival 2018
- January 15: Last day to apply for Google News Lab fellowship
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Deputy Director of OpenNews.