Event Roundup, November 27
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- November 28: Hollywood, The Press, The President: If We Can’t Hold Them Accountable Who Will? (Boston, MA)
- November 30: #20 Textanalyse, Bankenregulierung und Richter (Zurich, Switzerland)
- November 30: Fighting “fake news”: What tools do we need to combat misinformation in SA? (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- December 1: ONA San Jose Digital Storytelling Workshop (San Jose, CA)
- December 2: Playing with congressional data from the ProPublica Congress API (Washington, DC)
- December 4: Deep dive into Reuter’s data stories with their Graphics Editor Christine Chan (Singapore)
- December 7-8: SRCCON:WORK (Philadelphia, PA)
- Soon: Pitch a session to the Society of News Design conference
- November 30: Last day to apply for ONA Women’s Leadership Accelerator
- November 30: Last day to apply for Poynter’s Leadership Academy for Women in Digital Media
- December 1: Last day to apply for Data & Society Media Workshop
- December 1: Last day for international applicants to apply to the Knight-Wallace Fellowship
- December 3: Last day to apply to Ida B. Wells Society for Investigative Reporting Fellowship Program
- December 4: Last day to apply to the John S. Knight Stanford Fellowship
- December 15: Last day to apply for Scripps Howard Foundation fellowship
- December 17: Last day to apply for Knight Data Journalism Fellowship
- December 31: Last day to pitch to the International Journalism Festival 2018
- January 15: Last day to apply for Google News Lab fellowship
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Co-Executive Director of OpenNews.