Event Roundup, October 14
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- October 16: Trust, Tech Trends and Other Musings From ONA 2019 (Chicago, IL)
- October 17: Getting Smarter about Visual Information with Albert Cairo (Boston, MA)
- October 17: Mental Health + Self Care for Digital Journalists (St. Louis, MO)
- October 21-27: The 10th Mozilla Festival (London, UK)
- October 22: Media & immigration: How the current political & social climate affects coverage (Highland Park, NJ)
- October 23: Preparing for 2020: Tips for Building Trust During the Election Season (New York, NY)
- October 23-24: Engagement Innovation Summit. (Brooklyn, NY)
- October 24: MozFest House: Teams & collaboration: How an interdisciplinary approach gets the work done in journalism tech (London, UK)
- October 24: Accessibility Thinking for Publishers (online)
- October 24-26: LION Publishers Summit (Nashville, TN)
- October 26-27: Bootcamp: Practical Machine Learning for Journalists (New York, NY)
- October 30: #24 Design Systems in the Newsroom
- November 6-8: 2019 Nonprofit Software Development Summit (Oakland, CA)
- November 14-15 People-Powered Publishing Conference 2019 (Chicago, IL)
- November 19-20: SRCCON:LEAD (Philadelphia, PA)
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings, too.
Director of OpenNews.