Event Roundup, September 11
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- September 11: News Impact Summit: Budapest (Budapest, Hungary)
- September 13: Hacks/Hackers #34 - How to Build the Aircraft while it Takes Off & more (Berlin, Germany)
- September 13-15: Media Party 2017 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- September 20: Diversity and the Media Panel (Los Angeles, CA)
- September 25: Location-based storytelling (Manchester, UK)
- September 26: Personal data & the business models of social media: Richard Shannon (Brisbane, Australia)
- September 26: Panel on Building Media Trust: What We’ve Learned (San Francisco, CA)
- October 4: What and Where: Visualizing geodata for news with WebGL (Seattle, WA)
- October 5-7: Online News Association Conference 2017 (Washington, DC)
- October 23: What is the future of adaptive narratives? (London, UK)
- October 24-25: #newsHACK: Conversational User Interfaces (CUI) (London, UK)
- October 26: OpenNews Unconference on Journalism Tech (London, UK)
- October 27-29: Mozilla Festival (London, UK)
- September 12: Last day to apply for ProPublica’s Diversity Mentorship Program at ONA
- September 22: Last day to submit a pitch to the 2018 NICAR Conference
- September 22: Last day to apply to the NAB PILOT Innovation Challenge
- September 29: Last day to apply for a Knight Visiting Nieman Fellowship
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: email@example.com.
Deputy Director of OpenNews.