Event Roundup, July 23
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- July 23: Journalism 360 Unconference + Demos (New York, NY)
- July 23: Mandy Jenkins, GM The Compass Experiment (Google/McClatchy local news venture) (San Francisco, CA)
- July 24: How I Convinced My Editor: A Discussion About Getting Newsroom Buy In (Chicago, IL)
- July 24: “Optimization-Driven Creativity for Industrial Design” (Santiago, Chile)
- July 31: Surveilling journalists and their sources (Brisbane, Australia)
- July 31-August 3: AAJA 2019 (Atlanta, GA)
- August 1: Creating relatable data viz - lessons from India with Reuter’s Gurman Bhatia (Singapore)
- August 7-11: NABJ 2019 (Miami, FL)
- August 29-31: Media Party 2019 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings, too.
Director of OpenNews.