Event Roundup, June 26
Upcoming journalism code events and deadlines
- June 27: Curso de Realidad Virtual para Web (Online)
- June 29: #19 Blick Storytelling (Zurich, Switzerland)
- June 29: Google Amp, APIs and Tagging: Future Proofing Content @ the Trib (Austin, TX)
- June 29-30: News Impact: Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- July 6-7: European Data and Computational Journalism Conference (Dublin, Ireland)
- July 14: ONA Reno: Digital Storytelling Workshop (Reno, NV)
- July 26-27: #newsHACK: Conversational User Interfaces (CUI)
- June 30: Last day to apply to be an Internet Freedom Festival Fellow
- June 30: Last day to apply to Lenfest Institute’s Entrepreneur in Residence program
- June 30: Last day to apply to Lenfest Institute’s Local News and Information Innovation grants
- July 7: Last day to apply for travel support to WordCamp for Publishers
- July 20: Last day to apply for HBCU Digital Media Fellowship to ONA
- July 20: Last day to apply to the MJ Bear Fellowship to ONA
- August 1: Last day to submit paper to Computation+Journalism Symposium
- August 15: Last day to submit paper to SciPyLA2017
- August 18: Last day to apply for Poynter-NABJ Leadership Academy for Diversity in Digital Media
If that’s not enough deadlines for you, you can always check out the jobs section of our site for new postings.
Know of any upcoming fellowship or conference proposal deadlines? Have an upcoming event? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Director of OpenNews.